You are fighting an Anatolian mule.
A master of disguise, the dreaded Anatolian mule approaches like a cute, innocent donkey, but then once it's past your defenses it turns and delivers a kick like a jackass. This one is well inside your danger zone.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It pretends to take a catnap, then pounces like a puma. You are viciously flattened.
- The mule plays as dumb as a chimp until your turn your back, then attacks like a crafty monkey. Mule. Mule-monkey. Whatever.
- The mule makes a lot of noise until you become complacent, and then runs up and nips you. Its bite is much worse than its bark.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It stalks you like a tiger, but gets locked into a loop where it wiggles its tail but can't ever bring itself to pounce.
- The mule does an orangutan impression, and you gladly leave it to its monkey business.
- The mule puts up a lot of bark, but its tree impression doesn't give it room to attack you.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 70 experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- Occurs when you choose "bug", "debug", "virus", "trojan", or "worm" on There's a Blog.Org for This.
- Using a degausser destroys this foe, yielding subscript omicron.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|