|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
Your sidekick has delved into ancient lore of investigation, time traveling, starship command, and supernatural investigation. So, mostly investigation, but with a few weird roles off to the side.
Level cap: 20
Obtained from: eldritch tome
Ability: Spell damage, spell criticals, blocking, and more.
Sometimes, during combat:
- <name> disappears and reappears a second earlier, utterly confusing your enemy. It's effective, but not very impressive... that probably explains why your sidekick never gets invited to time-traveler picnics. (blocks enemy attack)
- <name> chants names from an ancient eldritch tome, because that's exactly what you're supposed to do with them. They're almost as effective as they are spooky. (boosts spell damage)
After combat, if you dealt spell damage:
- <name> looks near your fallen opponent and declares "it's clear from these tracks that the perpetrator was carrying a <player equipped off hand>!" You don't see that at all, but gain X XP from trying to follow the logic.
- <name> examines your fallen opponent and declares "if you look right here, <player>, the perpetrator clearly used an <player equipped weapon>!" You don't see that at all, but gain X XP from trying to follow the logic.
- <name> examines your fallen opponent and declares "I can tell from these footprints that the perpetrator was clearly wearing <player equipped boots>!" You gain X XP from contemplating the keen observation.
- <name> examines your fallen opponent and declares "only an <player class> could have been the perpetrator." You gain X XP from contemplating the keen observation.
- X is 5% of the total spell damage dealt.