You are fighting an automaton.
This clockwork man has been created to service the other clockwork machinery in the castle. Mmm, recursively delicious! He also doubles as a clockwork guard during off hours.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The automaton gets confused for a moment and thinks it's time for it to return to its repair duties. Which would be great if you were a robot.
- The automaton socks it to you with its socket set.
- The automaton repairs an automaton that fixes an automaton that jury-rigs an automaton that duct tapes an automaton that punches you.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The automaton gets confused for a moment and thinks it's time for it to return to its repair duties, so you pretend to be a robot. Apparently all that time popping and locking hasn't gone to waste.
- The automaton pulls out its socket set, but you don't let it sock it to you.
- The automaton starts repairing another automaton, but you lure it away before you get swarmed.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 240 experience.
Immune to fire damage.
Immune to electric damage.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|
|This enemy is a clockwork enemy.|