You are fighting a blasted loader.
Carrying all the pent-up rage that comes with a job like driving a forklift all day, this guy is fed up with loading and ready to start unloading. On someone else. If you get my drift.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He's blasted enough to blast you, but he uses the weapon of a less enlightened time.
- He hits you with a shrink-wrapped pallet. Talk about guys who can't leave their work at the office.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He unloads on you, mostly his feeling of being shuffled from dead-end job to dead-end job and never being able to make ends meet. Eventually he gets back to trying to punch you. This guy must go to the weirdest support groups.
- He's blasted enough to blast you, but can't find his blaster. Apparently he's also blasted enough to think he has a blaster.
- He pulls out a shrink-wrapped pallet, realizes he brought his work with him, and drops it like it's hot. Drops it like it's hot. Drops it like it's hot.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 19 experience.
You got an item: iron knuckles (20.2 ± 1.7%)
100% weak to fire damage.
- The third miss message refers to the song "Drop It Like It's Hot".