Go to Skills
Allows you to change your foes' appearance and, with it, their very essence.
Can change three enemies a day, plus once more for every Skill Point invested in it (X Uses Left Today)
Cost: 10 PP
- When used on a foe that can't be disguised:
You could dress them up, but their <foe name> costume is already pretty good. (No PP used)
- When used on an already disguised foe:
To think that you could already top your magnus opus. No, my friend, no. (No PP used)
- When used after daily uses are expended (fewer than 10 skill points):
And you're spent. No more spooky costumes today... unless, of course, you put more skill points in Disguise Foe. Then maybe.
- When used after daily uses are expended (10 skill points):
And you're spent. No more spooky costumes today... even the great masters must rest.
- When successfully disguising a foe:
You unilaterally decide your foe needs a slick new look and pull them into a whirlwind costume montage.
<disguised form's description>
- X starts with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 13 depending on the number of skill points invested.
- Disguised foes have names composed by 2 words, the 2nd being initiated with the ROT13 letter of the 1st word.
The skill uses the 1st letter of the foe's name to decide which disguised foe it'll be transformed into, matching that letter with the initial letters of the corresponding disguised foe's name.
- Disguising a foe whose name begins with a numeral (404 State, for example) results in fighting a random disguised foe.
|Disguise Foe Skill|
|alien ninja||alien throwing star||Damage|
|black ocelot||unlucky costume fur||stuns for 2-3 rounds|
|cute pumpkin||godmother's carriage|| free runaway|
doesn't work after midnight
|deranged quester||fetch quest||replicates foe|
|evil rainbow||evil rainbow shard|| D a m a g e|
|frightful shadow||extra shadow||gives 50% of the foe's XP|
|ghostly tyrannosaurus||prehistoric sheet|| 40% ice damage|
40% dodging ability reduction
|haunted umbrella||umbrella ghost|| Umbrella ghost (companion)|
|impish villain||imp teacup||caffeine source|
|jowly werewolf||potatopotato|| adds 1 skill point to|
the Disguise Foe skill
|killer x-ray||X-ray film|| Psychic Damage|
|laughing yeti||yeti yurt||resting tool|
|menacing zombie||zombites||sugar source|
|Master Zyx||grants 3-6 of the above items||Also grants a disguised foe's avatar|