Go to Effects
You've made a habit of financial prudence. Well, everything but the "early to bed and early to rise" part. That doesn't work at all with your superhero schedule.
Occasional bonus chips at the end of a fight
- Running Destitute Dick's Penny-Pincher Program (∞)
- Approximately 10% of adventures (combat or noncombat, win or loss) will get an extra chip effect when the turn is over.
- With an electronic computer:
|Your watch beeps with a suggestion from the Penny Pincher software. The reminder gets you a nice discount earning you 20 chips.|
- With a positronic computer:
|Your watch beeps with a suggestion from the Penny Pincher software. The reminder gets you a nice discount earning you 30 chips.|
- The effects of Winsday do not increase this earning.
The description refers to a quotation by Benjamin Franklin: "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise".