Plural: half-full hourglasses
Every hour, every month, and every year must pass. And ancient tools like this measure their passing with dribbling sand.
Well, it's normally sand, in this case it looks like coffee grounds. Hopefully after a while enough will get to the bottom for a cuppa.
January 2019 Item of the Month
Item cannot be auto-sold
Item cannot be worn in runs with a 'no pulls' restriction
-10 seconds to the duration of each turn***
Regenerates HP and PP as a function of level (currently +X HP and PP per turn).
Sand falls over time
*** Maximum time benefit of -60 seconds, total, including Heroic Efficiency.
- Available for 10 silver stars during January 2019.
- Consuming a half-empty hourglass.
- When bought: The 10 silver stars tumble from your hand into the shopkeeper's as he takes entirely too long to consider it. But, on the bright side, once he gets your hourglass it's already half full!
- X is ?, capped at 10
- After roughly 30 minutes of adventuring time:
- The sand... or coffee grounds, you guess, of the hourglass have run down into the lower half.
- Replaces this item with a half-empty hourglass.
|Item of the Month|
| Preceded by
| January 2019
| Succeeded by|