The Iceberg Five
|The Iceberg Five|
You are fighting The Iceberg Five.
It's said by the saltiest sea hands that this block of ice contains the spirits of the five greatest pirates ever sent down to Davy Jones' icy locker. If they can get it together, they could hit Twilight harder than the iceberg that calved them. Maybe tomorrow.
Your opponent attacks ...
- One of the Iceberg Five raises a legion of pirate dead. They deliver the beating of forty thousand years.
- The icerberg tilts precariously. You go into a state of shock when you hit the freezing water. (ice) damage
- The iceberg sends five frozen fists at you. You block four, but Gummo snuck through unnoticed. damage + (ice) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
The chill subsides as the remaining ice melts back into Twilight's harbor.
Your league gains 5 Prestige!
You found an item for your League Vault: ice cool galoshes (Unspecified Drop rate)
You found an item for your League Vault: ice cool hairgel (Unspecified Drop rate)
You found an item for your League Vault: novelty ice cube tray (Unspecified Drop rate)
You found an item for your League Vault: iceberg lettuce (Unspecified Drop rate)
You found an item for your League Vault: ice latte (Unspecified Drop rate)
100% weak to fire damage.
Immune to ice damage.
50% resistant to electric damage.
50% weak to sonic damage.
- At the start of the fight, one of the following message appears:
- You carefully navigate through the frozen winds. You gain an effect: Frostbitten, Twice Shy. (Added for 5 minutes.)
- You swim from one berg to another until one rears up under your feet and dumps you into the frozen water. You gain an effect: Frostbitten, Twice Shy. (Added for 15 minutes.)
- After the fight, the following message appears:
- The ice crumbles back into the water, drenching you. You gain an effect: Frostbitten, Twice Shy. (Added for 50 minutes.)
- The description contains references to the songs "Get It Together" and "Maybe Tomorrow" by The Jackson 5. The second hit message refers to their song "State of Shock".
- The first hit message refers to the song "Thriller", a solo recording by Michael Jackson, a member of the Jackson 5.
- The third hit message mentions Gummo, the little-known fifth member of the Marx Brothers.