You are fighting a pizza boy.
He introduces himself as Mr Boy, The Gastronomic Disbursement Specialist. Whether due to people not using his preferred title or years of getting stiffed on tips, he's begun a villainous rampage!
So far, he's just knocking over mailboxes and throwing pizzas through non-customers' windows. But, after that, it's only a matter of time.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He attempts to hurl today's tips at you, but his expression as he opens the empty wallet is soul-crushing enough. (psychic) damage
- He pulls a Frayday Night Special on you. Thankfully its just triple cheese... unfortunately, it's still really hot. damage + (fire) damage
- He tries to call for reinforcements, but his phone won't work and he switches to just yelling really loud. (sonic) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He attempts to hurl today's tips at you, but pocket lint isn't yet qualified as a deadly weapon.
- He pulls a Frayday Night Special on you, but it's just triple cheese.
- He tries to call for reinforcements, but can't get through to the store while Hero Dash is on.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
Unspecified chip drop
You gain 6 experience.
- The description refers to Paperboy, in which players deliver newspapers to subscribers and break the windows of non-subscribers.