Plum Bum's level
Plum Bum's level
Plural: Plum Bums' levels
Plum Bum was a hero from Somerset-82, one of the seemingly endless alternate reality versions of Somerset that exist in the super-multi-verse. It's rumored that every time a major event happens, an alternate reality is spawned. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?
Plum Bum, like all waylaid people from different dimensions was sent to Professor Kirby's House for Extra-Reality Folks where his strange ways wouldn't affect the already confused denizens of Twilight. You'd think a super powered super hero wouldn't need a day job (pfffft!), but this level is from Plum Bum's day job. Which was totally alien and extra-dimensional, and not at all like a day laborer.
Special Wok of Stars Item
Item cannot be auto-sold
Item cannot be worn in runs with a 'no pulls' restriction
+5% of weapon damage returned as HP
Earn some chips periodically for odd jobs while patrolling
Draws you to an Abandoned Chemistry Lab in Somerset
-15% to your maximum Power Points
- Available for 5 silver stars from December 28 2013 to late December 2014.
- Approximately 20% of adventures (combat or noncombat, win or loss) you'll get some extra chips with the message:
- X is Level to 2*Level, capped at level 15.
- When bought: The shopkeeper accepts your 5 silver stars and disappears to an alternate dimension, returning with a level... not the kind where all your stats go up, the kind where all your counters go slightly uphill.
- When equipped as your active talisman, allows access to the Abandoned Chemistry Lab in Somerset Square.
- Refers to lead (atomic number 82). A plumb bob is a leveling device whose name is derived from plumbum, the Latin word for "lead".
- The description contains a reference to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, an organization associated with the X-Men, a group of superheroes co-created by Jack Kirby.