|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
Figurine is obtained at less than 240 points. It has been obtained as low as 107. This needs to be spaded out more
Plural: boxes of S.U.I.T. Software
With this software, you can put your computer to work assisting in the Search for Underground Intelligent Terrans. The theory being that a race of underground people, (a.k.a. mole men, or shrew women, or deep dwellers, depending on who you ask and how politically correct they want to be), exists somewhere below the city, and by monitoring the ground's vibrations you can detect signs of their existence. Thus far the project has discovered three small earthquakes, fifteen test explosions somewhere out in the desert, and fifty thousand subway train rides. Would you like to join the exciting hunt for Underground Intelligent Terrans, too?
Autosell value: 35
|statistical analysis code||signal processing code|
If you don't have a computer:
You don't have a computer set up to run this software. You might want to check out the electronics shop by the University.
If you don't have it installed:
You pop in the CD and install the software. It's now available at your Computer Lab.
If you already have it installed:
You already have a copy of this software installed. One should be plenty.
- Using the software and running it on a computer gives S.U.I.T. Software - ∞ as an effect.
- A retcon causes you to lose all your current S.U.I.T. points and start again from scratch.
- On rollover with (estimated) 100 S.U.I.T. points, you will receive sonic echidna figurine as a free gift.
- On rollover with (estimated) 300 S.U.I.T. points, you will receive noise-reducing headphones as a free gift.
- Visiting the Training Room with 500 S.U.I.T. points will grant you the Merit Badge Tremors Are My Friend
- S.U.I.T. is a joke about the organization SETI, the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence.