Item Assembly/Welding Table (Visual Appeal)
|duct tape||leather gloves|
Yes, I know this came off thekolwiki, but it seems to be a much more convenient and aesthetic way of displaying item combinations. May need to find a new equals sign, though. --Vreck 20:41, 20 February 2008 (MST)
Got one. --Vreck 20:41, 20 February 2008 (MST)
extra front page real estate?
- I suppose we could use that for something else. But what? Right now, I don't think we really have much that needs to go there. Maybe as the game grows... Cristiona
- How about a box with the @twilightheroes twitter updates? -- bazfum
Maybe we could put the Guides section up here instead of on the basics section? Skysurfer
We could take the KOL wiki approach -- an post highlighting something of interest (wiki article or otherwise), that could be used for wiki news as needed. neuromancer
Personally, I'd like to see a listing of new items and adventures as they are released so that we can quickly identify new things/places to test and add information to the wiki. Odeon
Given the wiki's youth, I think it'd be useful to post links to ongoing discussions about standards for how we want the wiki to look/what it should contain. For example, there have been some recent debates on whether clan/clan event pages are appropriate content. Posting in Talk: doesn't seem to work very well (see Discussion, which has very few page views and very few responses); I don't think enough people patrol RC to find meaningful consensus. --Bagatelle 15:13, 10 April 2008 (MST)
- Sounds good to me. I know it'd help me out, at least. I'm new to wiki efforts, and I'd like to have a firmer understanding of what this wiki's content standards are. Then again, I do check RC often when I'm on at all, so I'm not the target for this. Alhazred 15:26, 10 April 2008 (MST)
- This was acually my intention in making a subforum for it, but that hasn't found much use.--Olaf 22:12, 10 April 2008 (MST)
Well, I'll give it a go on the main page with some opinion that may or may not be welcome. TH is a GREAT concept. But right now, it really is just a concept. I'm not sure it's even ready for Beta yet. I'm a very, very casual game player, and I exhausted it in three weeks. There's too much that is yet-to-be implemented. The atmosphere is terrific (seriously, awesome sense of urban dismal), the classes are neat but need serious work (what's the point in being a gadgeteer if you can only make a couple of gadgets?), but the real problem is that there is so little to do.
Can I see it being a very fun and successful game? Yes. Is it ready to be live and on the 'net? No.
Good luck, and please persevere. I'll check back sometime.
I'm not sure you understand what the point of a Beta version is... It doesn't necessarily have to be complete. It doesn't have to have tons of content. It doesn't even have to have every feature nailed. As long as it's playable, that's all that matters. From the perspective of the creator, we're there as test subjects to run through to discover bugs, as it's very time consuming to do so and we'll think of things to try that Ryme might not (although, I am certain that he also wants us to enjoy the game). In any case, it is up for beta, and maybe you'll check back some time. - Satan
And, without meaning offense, this wiki is not affiliated with the management of TH. Your concerns might be better addressed by sending a message to Ryme in-game. Ryme always welcomes feedback. ζειαηđδηǐ (τ|ϛ) 01:34, 28 December 2007 (MST)
Please see Twilight_Heroes_Wiki:Community_Portal#Wiki_hosting — MrDolomite • Talk 08:17, 17 December 2007 (MST)
Badly named article
This article, "Testing & More Testing", aka http://th.blandsauce.com/wiki/Testing_%26_More_Testing, appears on Special:Uncategorizedpages, but cannot be opened. This is probably due to having the ampersand in the article title. — MrDolomite • Talk 08:56, 23 December 2007 (MST)
- Aha! While I was unable to link to the article, I was able to move the article to [Testing and More Testing] so that the content now appears. — MrDolomite • Talk 08:59, 23 December 2007 (MST)
- And here is the techno-babble why ampersands are bad and what can be done about them (-: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Short_URL#Ampersand_.28.26.29_problem — MrDolomite • Talk 09:09, 23 December 2007 (MST)
- Ah, yes. This page can actually be removed. The whole purpose of it was to test the ampersand. I was trying to get them to work, but failed.--Olaf 22:09, 12 January 2008 (MST)
I set up a forum to work out templating, etc. and other such things. I don't know if there is a real need for it, but I'm giving the option. It is currently located at http://forum.blandsauce.com/viewforum.php?f=9 If guest posting is requested, I may enable it for just that subforum, but I'd prefer not to. I'd also like to discuss user permissions for the wiki. --Olaf 21:18, 26 February 2008 (MST)
Link to the League page
I think the main page should have a link to the League page, perhaps under "Locations"? Sanjuro 01:13, 2 February 2013 (PST)