Hero Dash trainer
|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
amounts and frequencies
Hero Dash trainer
You've trained your sidekick to train you for the Hero Dash. It mostly seems to involve yelling at you to duck and spraying you down with water, but you'll need all the help you can get.
Level cap: 20
Obtained from: trainer's whistle
Ability: Helps you dodge, weakens elemental attacks, and restores PP
During combat, when targeted by the respective elements:
- Your trainer sprays you down with some water to help cool you off. weakens fire damage
- Your trainer makes you do stair runs until the cold feels awesome. weakens ice damage
- Your trainer keeps you grounded. Get it? Grounded? weakens electric damage
- You can sort of hear the battle over your trainer's whistling. weakens sonic damage
- You're so covered in mud from the Hero Dash training that the acid barely matters. weakens acid damage
- You've gained enough confidence from your trainer that you shrug off the worst of the attack. weakens psychic damage
Sometimes during combat, when you failed to dodge an attack:
- Your opponent attacks ... It turns out <name>'s advice is just as good for avoiding attacks as it is for avoiding barbed wire obstacles.
- ...You dive into some mud to avoid the attack. It's not dignified, but at least you're used to it thanks to <name>.
- ...<name> gives you some pointers about getting the heck out of the way. They're surprisingly helpful.
Sometimes, after defeating an opponent or after a non-combat encounter:
- <name> gives you a nice tall glass of sports drink. Mmmmmmm, water and electrolytes. Refreshing! You gain X PP.
- <name> sprays you down with some water. Refreshing! You gain X PP.
- X is level dependent?