This is your hideout's garage.
If you don't have any means of transportation active:
You are currently on foot. You have a very limited range.
You are currently using your Item which has a range of X.
You have the following other options to choose from. Which do you want to use?
I'll just walk, thanks - range: 0
- Choosing to go on foot:
You put away your equipment and set out on foot.
- Choosing a valid vehicle:
You decide to take your <vehicle> for a spin.
- Trying to use a vehicle for which your level is insufficient:
You're not quite skilled enough to handle that vehicle yet. You don't want to cause a wreck, do you? Don't answer that.
I'm sorry, but you'll need some kind of flight training before you can use that. You'll just get yourself (and probably a bunch of other people) killed if you try to fly without knowing how. There's a training program at the VR center downtown with a good flight simulator if you want lessons.
- See Transportation Summary Table for a list of all means of transportation, their range, and other attributes.
- See Zones for a list of zones and their required range.
- The rented flying machines Ned's chopper and Lead dirigible are removed at rollover, setting your transportation back to "your feet" if they were in use.