Plaid couch (lumpy) (2)
plaid couch (lumpy)
Plural: plaid couches (lumpy)
This is a lumpy, old, plaid couch. The kind you find in a college apartment, or a friend's parents' half-finished basement. You can tell at a glance that it's been around for years, has had multiple owners, and at least the last two or three owners acquired this couch at a bargain price.
July 2008 Item of the Month
Item cannot be auto-sold
Item cannot be worn in runs with a 'no pulls' restriction
You can find up to five things in this couch every day, each of which can summon a sidekick.
No longer obtainable
The couch feels lumpy, so you reach in between the cushions of the plaid couch and pull out the first thing you can get your hands on.
- You got an item: gym membership card or
- You got an item: mismatched earring or
- You got an item: old coin or
- You got an item: phone number or
- You got an item: stale cracker or
- You got an item: Twilight Gold card
The couch seems less lumpy.
You got an item: plaid couch (lumpy) (1)
- This item used to be available by using a plaid couch (very lumpy) (3). As that item is no longer obtainable, so is this item.
- On rollover, this item became a plaid couch (extremely lumpy), but not if it was placed in your Memento Display.
|Item of the Month|
| Preceded by
| July 2008
Plaid couch (extremely lumpy)
| Succeeded by|