Ancient egg mass
|ancient egg mass|
You are fighting the ancient egg mass.
A massive tadpole wriggles inside each spherical egg of this titanic mass. Really, you're not sure if it's a great idea to let them out... they look hungry.
Your opponent attacks ...
- One of the eggs falls off and rolls you over.
- A frigid current grips you. I blame the smeet. X (ice) damage
- The eggs just sit there... it kind of freaks you out. X (psychic) damage
They hit you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! They hit you for X damage.
- The eggs roll around a bit, but it doesn't seem very dangerous.
- A cool current slips past you.
- The eggs just sit there.
Your foe fumbles! They takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain no experience.
Immune to ice damage.
50% weak to fire damage.
- Since this foe isn't designed to be beaten, and therefore yields no experience.
- If you do 100 or more damage, you pop an egg with the following message:
- One of the eggs pops open, revealing a hungry, hungry tadpole. Normally, this would only be concerning to algae, but this particular tadpole is about your size... and clearly carnivorous.
- Each round there is a status message that depends on how many eggs you've popped so far, N being the number of eggs popped at the start of the round:
- The tadpole is hungry like the wolf, so it circles you like the wolf and is ready to take a bite out of you like the wolf. (0 or 1 egg popped)
- The tadpoles swim around you, taking experimental nibbles out of you for [100 * (N^2 + N) / 2] damage. (2 or more eggs popped)
- Starting at the 4th egg popped, you also get the line:
- The egg mass is getting smaller by the minute. Maybe the future can be changed after all...
- Each egg popped creates a voracious tadpole. After either running away or being defeated you have to defeat all the tadpoles in order to find the Eggy Weggs? non-combat again.