Arabella vanden Mento
|Arabella vanden Mento|
You are fighting Arabella vanden Mento.
Even for a mad scientist, Arabella is pretty loony. She comes from a long line of like-minded progenitors, most of whom have also been madder than cut snakes. In fact, the vanden Mento track record is such that more than two thirds of the family have "brought themselves to their final justice" (to put it poetically) without any superhero intervention needed. In Arabella's case, she's obviously got enough sense of self-preservation that you're going to have to put her in jail.
Your opponent attacks ...
- She blasts you with the horror of a thousand mental agonies. You know, stuff like meetings, taxes, having to drive in heavy traffic, that kind of thing.
- She pokes you with her wand. It's a small stick, but she pokes you in the eye.
- She sears you with a blast from her wand. Mmm, smells like grilled meat. Wait, that's you!
She hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! She hits you for X damage.
- She tries to blast you with mind bullets, but apparently your skull is too thick to let them in.
- She smacks you with her wand. As it's just a small stick (not even of the "sticks and stones may break my bones" variety), it doesn't hurt.
- She tries to cook you with her wand, but with rare (or perhaps medium-rare) talent you dodge the medium blast of fire. Well done!
Your foe fumbles! She takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain (8*Level, cap 400) experience.
You got an item: Mento's fleshraker wand (Guaranteed Drop)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a static Villain.|
- "vanden" is probably an odd use of the dutch van den.