You are fighting a barred bard.
Pause your paws a moment to see the gal from the sea (I'll assume an isle) who can do a feat with her feet and bruise you with her brews.
Your opponent attacks ...
- She censors you with a censer. You’re incensed! (fire) damage
- She lays down a lay about her life as a lawyer, before briefly beating you about the briefs.
- She belts a bawdy ballad about an odd body. You get so dizzy just listening to her, that you trip and hit your head.
She hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! She hits you for X damage.
- She tries to censor you with a censer, but you sense it in time to duck.
- She lays down a lay about her life as a lawyer, but lucky for you this bard was disbarred.
- She belts a bawdy ballad about an odd body, but her tongue gets too tied finish.
Your foe fumbles! She takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 50 experience.
100% weak to fire damage.