Category:Small Slashing Weapons
Small Slashing Weapons use the following messages:
- with a spinning whirl of bladed weaponry, you confuse, injure, infuriate, and generally irritate your opponent for X damage.
- with a dramatic and heroic dive, you roll to the side of your opponent. In the confusion, you slash at them quickly for X damage.
- one! Two! Through and through! You snicker-snack them for X damage. Luckily, they had a peanut allergy.
- you slide in close to your opponent and slash quickly with your blade, hitting for X damage.
- you may not have the greatest range, but the day goes to the swift! You slice your opponent for X damage.
- with a spinning whirl of bladed weaponry, you engage in what can only be described as a blade dance. Your opponent is impressed but, um, you kinda forgot the whole "attack" part.
- with a dramatic and heroic drive you roll past your opponent. Way past them. Get back in the battle, champ!
- one! Two! Through and through! That jub-jub bird won't give you any smack, but next time try to hit your foe.
- you jump back to take your opponent from a distance, but you jumped back too far and completely whiff.
- you slide in close to your opponent, but slide too close, hitting them with your arm instead of your weapon. Oops.
Fumble! You make an appropriately witty and cutting remark as you jump back for a better position. Unfortunately, you mess up your landing and fumble. Your remark may have been witty, but the only person being cut is you, to the tune of X damage.
Critical Hit Message
you bob and weave and then leap into the air, bringing down your weapon in an highly stylized manner. The speed lines make your attack all the more impressive! You critically hit for X damage.
- "one! Two! Through and through!", "snicker-snack" and the "jub-jub bird" are from Jabberwocky.
- "Snicker Snacks" is a cereal used in the Peanuts comic strip. Or this might be a reference to Snickers bar, which includes peanuts.
Pages in category "Small Slashing Weapons"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.