Classic Daylight Saver
|Classic Daylight Saver|
You are fighting the Classic Daylight Saver.
The Daylight Saver holes up behind his legion of frogs for a moment, straightening his glasses and leaping in for your renewed assault.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He causes your little clock to start spinning wildly (so wildly in fact, that it precisely matches the refresh rate of your monitor and therefore appears stationary). You're suddenly too tired to fight, then able to fight, then too tired to rest, then its Frayday, then... ack! X (psychic) damage
- He explains in great detail how he's using some of his saved daylight to come back now and defeat you so you won't be able to defeat him then. You stand out in the freezing rain arguing with him about paradoxes for a while, but eventually remember you were in the middle of something. X (ice) damage
- "Here, hold this," he says and hands you a string. Looking up, you see it's attached to a flying kite. And a key. Well that's nice of hi... OW! X (electric) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He reaches out to start messing with your clock, but he can't quite reach that frame from over here.
- "Here, hold this," he says and hands you a pair of bifocals. Well, that's nice of him.
- He explains in great detail how he's using some of his saved daylight to come back now and defeat you so you won't be able to defeat him then. It sounds about par for the course.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
Unspecified chip drop
Immune to electric damage.