Costumed thug (arcadian)
You are fighting a costumed thug.
This guy is either a creepy fetishist, or he's dressed as one of those non-Spartan Arcadian guys from that one movie with all the yelling and killing. Hopefully the latter.
Your opponent attacks ...
- Like everyone else in that movie, he screams at you. Needless to say, this causes a whopper of a headache. (sonic) damage
- He charges and attacks without any grace or skill, but it's effective.
- He starts whining and complaining about how hopeless your cause is. What a downer. (psychic) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He starts screaming, but you've had enough of this nonsense and these references. You kick him in a conveniently placed pit.
- He tries some of the super-awesome moves from the movie. Since this isn't a movie, it's pretty useless.
- He starts complaining, but you've dealt with customer service reps before, and this guy's bush league.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 10 experience.
You got an item: harness (31.8 ± 7.1%)
You got an item: digital saber (40.5 ± 7.5%)
You got an item: spooked credo (35.3 ± 7.3%)
You got an item: shield of Zion (36.4 ± 7.3%)
You got an item: tissue candy bag (17.8 ± 2.5%)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- Refers to the Arcadian warriors in the movie 300.