Costumed thug (droog)
You are fighting a costumed thug.
I'd watch out if I were you. This droog guy's a maniac and he's going to introduce you to a world of hurt.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He bludgeons you while blasting some of the old Ludwig van. (sonic) damage
- Unsurprisingly, he gives you a bit of the old ultraviolence.
- He brutally attacks you with an... interesting sculpture.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He gets ready to attack, but has flashbacks of being tortured while listening to that Ludwig van.
- He tries to give you a bit of the old ultraviolence, but gets distracted by a nearby devotchka.
- He prepares to attack with an... interesting sculpture, but can't find his copy of Singing In The Rain.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 10 experience.
You got an item: bowler (37.5 ± 7.5%)
You got an item: the whole nine yards (43.5 ± 7.7%)
You got an item: dyed pajamas (39.3 ± 7.5%)
You got an item: sturdy boots (48.2 ± 7.7%)
You got an item: tissue candy bag (17.8 ± 2.5%)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- If you wear the exact four items this foe drops and go to Train at the Heroes' Guild you get a message:
The instructor eyes your getup and says, "You know, you almost have some kind of costume going there. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were preparing for Halloween. Or some kind of theatrical performance."
- The same occurs if you equip three of the items and a moped.
- If you also equip a moped, you get The Badge of the Wicked.
- Everything about this foe refers to the film A Clockwork Orange.