Costumed thug (ghost)
You are fighting a costumed thug.
This particular thug is dressed up like a ghost. You'd give it a rock, but you don't have any handy.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The thug slimes you with some store-bought ectoplasm. BrrrrRRRRrrr. (ice) damage
- The thug waves his arms menacingly. OOoooOOOOooooo. (psychic) damage
- The thug decides to give you one of the rocks they've been "handed".
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The thug tries to slime you with some store-bought ectoplasm, but you refuse to admit you don't know.
- The thug waves his arms menacingly, but you ain't afraid of no thug.
- The thug tries to give you one of the rocks they've been handed, but you stand against regifting on principle.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 10 experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- The description and third hit and miss messages refer to Charlie Brown who always gets rocks when goes trick or treating as a ghost.
- The first miss message refers to the consequences of saying "I don't know" in You Can't Do That on Television.
- The second miss message refers to the Ghostbusters' refusal to be cowed by ghosts.