Costumed thug (gitch)
You are fighting a costumed thug.
This particular thug is dressed up like ... uh, well, you're not sure. Is sarcasm a costume?
Your opponent attacks ...
- You ask what the thug's shirt means. The answer blows your mind. (psychic) damage
- The thug dishes out a wicked burn. You should probably call a paramedic. (fire) damage
- The thug punches you ironically.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- You ask what the thug's shirt means. It's actually kind of cool. You'd probably get along if he weren't trying to beat you up.
- The thug dishes out a wicked burn, but not quite wicked enough to send you to the hospital.
- The thug refrains from punching you, but only ironically.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 10 experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- According to Ryme, the image is an inside joke with his brother. He once had an orange shirt that said gitch on it. Whenever anyone asked what it meant, he made up a different definition.