Costumed thug (mummy)
You are fighting a costumed thug.
This particular thug is dressed up like a mummy. He/she/it is ready to show you who's your daddy.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It curses you in hieroglyphics they definitely don't teach in school. (psychic) damage
- It applies his banages to your throat. Maybe... it's the thought that counts?
- It gives you mummy rot. And here you are without a cleric. (acid) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It curses you, but you can't read hieroglyphics.
- It applies its bandages to your wounds. Thanks?
- It gives you mummy rot, but you hand it right back. There are limits to being polite.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 10 experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- The third hit and miss messages refer to Dungeons & Dragons, in which a mummy could infect adventurers with mummy rot.