Floyd's dark prism
|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
mechanics of some shades
Floyd's dark prism
Plural: Floyd's dark prisms
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can read this.
The child is grown, the dream is gone, and all that's left is this dark prism. You'd think a black prism wouldn't be a prism, but you'd be wrong; it still shines, just like a crazy diamond. The colors are strange, limpid green instead of lime, but it will still summon your soul to endless sleep and drag you down.
No, wait. That's bad. It'll do that soul-thing to the bad guys.
April 2014 Item of the Month
Item cannot be auto-sold
Item cannot be worn in runs with a 'no pulls' restriction
Shines with a dark rainbow
- Available for 10 silver stars during April of 2014.
- At the beginning of combat, you will receive one of the following:
- Floyd's prism splits the darkness, bathing you in shadows the color of money. Wait, color? Just one? How do you tell the denominations of chips apart if they're all the same color?
- Floyd's prism splits the darkness, bathing you in the shadow left under clear blue sky. It's surprisingly depressing, but that blue sky really comes out, leaving everything around you lit up better than a flashlight.
- Floyd's prism splits the darkness, bathing you in a relaxing shade of black. You'll need some information first, just some basic facts once you've shown <foe> where it'll hurt.
- Floyd's prism splits the darkness, bathing you in darkness from beyond the stars. You can't see anything for a second, but your enemy takes X brain damage.
- Floyd's prism splits the darkness, bathing you in the exact shade of black left by an eclipse. You don't see dreams or anything, just find a nice corner to sit in where nobody can bother you. It's also pretty defensible.
- Floyd's prism splits the darkness, bathing you in the dark shade of marching hammers. You've gotten kind of used to it, but your opponent is pretty confused.
- The following combo messages will be available after 9 PM:
- Light is changing to shadow and casting its shroud. Floyd's prism splits the darkness, leaving you in a eclipse's shadow under a clear blue sky. It shows you a defensible location and the location of your opponent's valuables.
- Light is changing to shadow and casting its shroud. Floyd's prism splits the darkness into the color of money and the shade of marching hammers. It's confusing and economical!
- Light is changing to shadow and casting its shroud. Floyd's prism splits the darkness, casting a shade that leaves you numb and distresses your opponent for X brain damage.
- From rollover to 9 PM only single messages show up.
- From 9 PM to 7 AM (10 hours interval) the chance of combos raises from 0 to 100% in a linear fashion. Chance goes up by 0.16(6)% every minute.
- From 7 AM onwards only combo messages show up.
- The color of money message increases chip drops by an unknown factor.
- The clear blue sky message increases item drops by an unknown factor.
- The shade of black message increases XP at the end of the fight by 20%.
- The darkness beyond the stars message deals X psychic damage based on the foe's current HP. X is currently unknown.
- The eclipse message lowers foe's accuracy and offense by up to 10 points.
- The marching hammers message stuns foe for 2 rounds, including the 1st round.
- When bought: The shopkeeper stumbles out of the backroom looking somewhat dazed and hands you a dark prism.
- Refers to the band Pink Floyd, whose album The Dark Side of the Moon featured a prism on the cover.
- The description contains references to the Pink Floyd songs "Comfortably Numb", "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", "Astronomy Domine", and "The Nile Song".
- The beginning-of-combat messages refer to:
- The after-9 PM messages refer to the lyrics of the song "On the Turning Away".
|Item of the Month|
| Preceded by
Superagency and You
| April 2014
Floyd's dark prism
| Succeeded by|
Blockee power armor