Plural: Futurelink terminals
This is not the actual Futurelink Computer, it's just a terminal that connects to it. The actual computer is several stories tall and hidden away in a canyon in some other state. Luckily, since you're just interfacing via terminal, you don't have to worry about being captured by it and turned into an evil cyborg.
But I'm sure it's perfectly safe to use this thing. Nothing bad could possibly come from it.
August 2018 Item of the Month
Item cannot be auto-sold
Definitely won't cause a robot uprising. Promise.
- Available for 10 silver stars during August 2018.
- When bought: The shopkeeper accepts your 10 silver stars in exchange for a contract with Futurelink. Thankfully, they haven't updated their rates for decades, so ten stars should cover you through the heat death of the universe.
- While this is installed in your Computer Lab, you will occasionally receive the following after combats:
- You get a shipment from FutureLink! You don't remember asking for it, but you're sure you will at some point.
- You got an item: Futurelink future buddy
|Item of the Month|
| Preceded by
Belle Lokai's sunny coin
| August 2018
| Succeeded by|