You are fighting Leon Idas.
The service tunnel takes you to another major hallway. Just as promised, you're now on the other side of the conference room, strategically placed behind the phalanx of office hoplites. Only the leader, positioned at the back, notices you and steps out of formation.
or, if you have enough (4+) Madness? :
The angry bearded men stare dumbfounded as you approach, looking to their leader for guidance. They look at him, then look at you, then back to him, then back to you... seemingly disappointed that he's not you, they part to let you face Leon hero-a-mano.
Leon manages the office hoplites with an iron fist and washboard abs. Despite everything that's wrong with NCI Live, it's clear they aren't sticklers about dress code.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He motions for his legion of office hoplites to hurl their spears. Over the course of several painful slow-motion minutes, you become a giant pincushion.
- He launches a slow-motion spinning attack at you, leaping from a piece of office furniture. You try to limbo under his sword, but it clips you and everything suddenly returns to normal speed.
- He yells about the conference room so loud it makes your ears ring. (sonic) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He motions for his legion of office hoplites to hurl their spears, so you fight in the shade.
- He launches a slow-motion spinning attack at you, leaping from a piece of office furniture. You walk away for a while to get some popcorn and come back when he's missed.
- He yells about the conference room, but you've heard it all before.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 130 experience.
You stand triumphant over the fallen Leon Idas. He gasps for a bit, apparently beaten, and then pulls a surprise maneuver! Before you can react he hurls an uncapped whiteboard marker right at your face! Too stunned to move, you watch helplessly as the marker sails right at your face. The very tip ticks against your cheek, leaving a faint wet stain of red erasable ink, before sailing past. Phew, that was close!
Not taking any more chances, you riddle Leon's body with arrows.
Okay, that's what you'd like to do, but it's not really your style. Instead you grab the office key from where it's dangling on a chain around his neck, neatly skip back out into the hallway, shut the conference room door, and lock it tight. Two-hundred and ninety-two Conference Room Spartans howl in rage, but you just smile, give a little wave through the window, and proceed down the hallway.
or, if you had enough Madness?, the last paragraph is:
Okay, that's what you'd like to do, but it's not really your style. Instead you grab the office key from where it's dangling on a chain around his neck, neatly skip back out into the hallway, shut the conference room door, and lock it tight. The Conference Room Spartans cheer for their new leader until they realize you're not actually here for a job interview at all. They dejectedly wander off to find a new manager.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- deja voodoo doll does not work on this foe.