Plural: paint-splattered caps
This isn't intentionally a throwback to 80s fashion. This is a painter's cap that's been well used, even if it's in serious need of a wash. Of course, because nothing's normal in this town, the various mixtures of paint and pigment can cause strange side-effects. Nobody really knows how it's triggered, but it works, so who cares, right?
Thanks to this swanky hat, you'll be ready to paint with the colors of the wind, or maybe even make pictures come to life. Or, you know, use it to paint your living room.
Usable paint and paintbrush not included.
April 2013 Item of the Month
Item cannot be auto-sold
Item cannot be worn in runs with a 'no pulls' restriction
-5 seconds to the duration of each turn***
Paint your way out of any situation... well, at least seven situations
*** Maximum time benefit of -60 seconds, total, including Heroic Efficiency.
- Available for 10 silver stars during April of 2013.
At the beginning of combat, you will receive one of the following:
At the end of combat:
If the aquamarine landscape triggered, and you run away
- You exercise the option to return and fight another day. You rest up in the soothing ambiance of your landscape, regaining X HP and X PP.
- When bought: The shopkeeper heads into the back room with several cans of paint and mysteriously comes back with a paint-splattered cap.
- The line of red paint seems to make the next attack a critical hit.
- The black bandit mask grants +10% damage returned as HP and +10% damage returned as PP.
- The aquamarine landscape give ?, cap 45? HP and PP.
- The broken green glass gives +20 strike-back damage.
- The violet paint gives ?, cap 10 bonus psychic damage.
- The avocado green and chocolate brown reduces PP cost for combat skills by 3.
- The splash of jade paint doubles the damage of the next spell, as though it were a critical.
- The description contains a reference to "Colors of the Wind", the theme song to the animated film Pocahontas.
- The red line of paint refers to the red string of fate in Chinese folklore.
|Item of the Month|
| Preceded by
the Parachutist's pants
| April 2013
| Succeeded by|