Your sidekick's picked up the pipes. They're so high that, normally, only villains and rats can hear them. Which is probably for the best, now that you think about it.
Level cap: 20
Obtained from: 3.14-gauge pipes
Ability: Attracts villains and companions. Also makes sonic attacks.
During combat, every turn one of the following:
- <name> tries to call some rats, but ends up doing X (sonic) damage to your opponent instead.
- <name> plays a V on the pipes. You're not sure that actually exists, but it seems villains and ne'er-do-wells can hear it to the tune of X (sonic) damage.
- <name> is working on that big pipe solo, but it's definitely not quite ready for prime time.
At the end of encounters:
- <name> plays a masterful pipe solo, then pours one out for all the homies in Hamlin.
- Thanks to <name>, everybody's doin' a brand new dance now.
At the end of encounters, sometimes, without a current companion:
- <name> has a new fan! It decides to follow you on tour.
- Granted, it's a rat. All of <name>'s fans seem to be rats.
- You gained a companion: Aristocrat
- You gained a companion: Autocrat
- You gained a companion: Congrat
- You gained a companion: Karat
- You gained a companion: Packrat
- You gained a companion: Ziggurat
- Companions are granted for 61 minutes each.