Rogue computer virus
|rogue computer virus|
You are fighting a rogue computer virus.
Out from an alley comes a rogue computer virus. It immediately attacks your wristwatch--and by extension, you--trying to get from the watch to your computer back home. You heard a big virus might be unleashed today, but this is ridiculous.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The virus gets under your guard, and then swamps you with a thousand of its relatives. damage+ (acid) damage
- Because it looks so much like those cute little plush viruses you can get from ThinkGeek, you let your guard down. Big mistake. damage+ (fire) damage
- The virus gets into your chassis and messes with your hard drive. In human terms, that would be your skull and your brain, respectively. damage+ (ice) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- You fend the virus off with some penicillin.
- The virus gloms onto you and waits for further instruction, but it can't pick up a connection to its home server.
- The virus tries to take you over and make you a zombie, but zombies aren't really in the scope of a superhero game.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain <7*Level, max 300> experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- Appeared first on April Fool's Day 2009.
- Refers to world panic around the unleashing of Conficker on April 1st 2009.
- The first miss message notwithstanding, Penicillin is an antibiotic and is not effective against viral infections.