Hi, Sanjuro here. This page is for whatever.
- Purchasing lucky seven shooter:
- You're able to pick up a lucky seven shooter for only 10 silver stars. You feel like a lucky punk.
- Purchasing spooky pumpkin mask:
- You're able to get a spooky mask for just 10 silver stars. Now you're ready to Halloween in style.
- Purchasing leaf blower:
- This place has a reputation for pretty good deals, but 10 silver stars for a leafblower is pretty good, even ignoring the whole history of heroism.
- Purchasing gingerbread shield:
- You try to buy the shield in gingerbread stars, but the gingerbread price is outrageous. It's a good thing you have 10 silver stars instead.
- Plural of rose dice cream cake:
- rose dice cream cakes
- Purchasing Father Time's scythe:
- It's a new year, which means time for a sale on the new model of scythes! Seriously, only 10 silver stars?
- Purchasing 2020 hindsight glasses:
- You knew you'd regret not having given the shopkeeper 10 silver stars for those glasses, so you beat the rush.
- Purchasing marching baton:
- You give the shopkeeper 10 silver stars and receive the weighty responsibilities of Major Drum, or at least a drum major.
- Purchasing Death's dark feather:
- You channel every fan that thinks you need a dark and edgy reboot, give your best growl, and buy the feather for 5 silver stars.
- Purchasing Eldritch's arcanf annulus:
- Unimaginable arcane blessings tumble downward from the stars themselves... specifically from the 5 silver stars you paid the shopkeeper.
- Purchasing Sweeper's curled rock:
- Technically, purchasing the curled rock requires 5 silver stars and affirming you watch curling all the time, but the shopkeeper is willing the waive the last part.
- Purchasing Favorite's untouchable apple:
- You pass the teacher... er, shopkeeper 5 silver stars and thus is the title of Favorite passed to you.
- Purchasing Nunya business suit:
- You manage to get a genuine Nunya suit for only 10 silver stars! Now you're in business!
- Purchasing mayday bell:
- You hand over 10 silver stars and the shopkeeper rings a bell. His assistant brings out another, much cooler, bell to give to you.
- Purchasing spotter monociar:
- You hand over 10 silver stars and he points out he's already given you the monocular. Okay, maybe you do need a little help.
- Using spotter monocular:
Your sidekick tries out all the functions on the binoculars: rangefinding, itemfinding, perspectivefinding, weightfinding, and even gainzfinding. They're ready to spot everything.
Your sidekick learns a role: Spotter.
- Purchasing Jewel Eye:
- It seems like the Jewel Eye should cost more than 10 silver stars, but even heroes need to jump on a bargain when they see one.
- Purchasing melting wax pants:
- It would seem like 10 silver stars is a steal for some genuine wax pants, but shipping in August means things always go a little... melty.
- Purchasing the Septagon:
- You purchase the Septagon for 10 silver stars. Man, you can't wait to get back home to stare at this bad boy.