You are fighting an angry rioter.
An angry rioter comes at you. It's hard to say why he picked you as a target, but if he was acting rationally he wouldn't be much of a rioter, would he?
Your opponent attacks ...
- The rioter smashes a molotov cocktail right at your feet. You wonder if that's what giving someone the ol' hotfoot is supposed to mean.
- The rioter funnels all of his rage against the machine into an assault on you. Let me tell you, this guy has a lot of rage.
- The rioter is so upset all he can do is snarl "SMASH!" and "CRUSH!" and such as he runs around smashing and crushing things. Things like you.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- The rioter throws a home-made explosive at you, but it looks like they accidentally mixed up a mazeltov cocktail instead of the normal molotov mix. Mazeltov indeed!
- "You wouldn't like me when I get angry," the rioter says.
- "You're already angry," you point out.
- "Huh, you're right." The guy takes a while to sort that out.
- He reads you the riot act. It involves a lot of lecturing, but no action. Clearly this guy doesn't quite get what he's supposed to be doing.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 34 experience.
100% weak to electric damage.
- "Mazel tov", mentioned in the first miss message, is a Yiddish expression of congratulations.
- The second hit message refers to American rock band Rage Against the Machine.
- The second miss message contains a quote from the television series The Incredible Hulk.
- The third miss message refers to the Riot Act.