Archduke Hans Enfransz
|Archduke Hans Enfransz|
You are fighting Archduke Hans Enfransz.
An anarch monarch? What's up with that? He used to be city hall, and now he fights it, along with anyone else who pushes their slimy rules onto him and his friends.
Your opponent attacks ...
- Hans shows you why his friends call him "the Arcduke." damage+ (electric) damage
- He shoots you and starts World War III. You're not sure that's not how it's supposed to work.
- The Archduke is pretty pumped up. He demonstrates by beating you soundly.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- Hans launches into a long story about why his friends call him "the Arcduke," but you nod off before the end.
- He tries to shoot you and start World War III, but that's not how that works.
- The Archduke is here to pump you up. You're a little sore from the work out, but not injured.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 90 experience.
50% resistant to electric damage.
50% weak to acid damage.