You are fighting Beachcomber.
Of all the Paddlebots, this one comes closest to understanding the Fordicon mindset, enjoying long cruises along the beach at sunset, talking quietly and holding ... uh, wait, never mind that now!
Your opponent attacks ...
- Beachcomber conchs you with an alien mollusc, which seems to be both alive and extremely irate. damage + (acid) damage
- Beachcomber demonstrates techniques learned from long hours combing the beaches of Vega. Even if the giant comb doesn't surprise you, the puncture wounds might.
- It combs up something from the beach. Something that should not be named... and certainly shouldn't be thrown onto you. (acid) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- Beachcomber tries to conch you with an alien mollusc, but it's too shellfish to go along with it.
- Beachcomber demonstrates techniques learned from long hours combing the beaches of Vega. But, like on Vega, it doesn't find anything.
- It combs up something from the beach. Something that should not be named. You both agree never to speak of it again.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain <scaling> experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|