Big Bad John Steele
|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
|Big Bad John Steele|
You are fighting Big Bad John Steele.
You bust into the office and demand a showdown with Big J. For a moment he just laughs at you, and you're amazed to hear it echo hollowly, as if inside his skull. The man is also huge. When he stands you're taken aback to see that--while he's not eight feet tall like you'd heard--he's at the very least seven feet and solidly muscular. John Steele gives you a "bring it on" gesture and stands, quietly waiting. Not one to pass up an advantage, you swing your fist. John twitches slightly, but you connect solidly with the side of his head.
You shout in pain and surprise and cringe backwards, rubbing your aching fist. What the ... ?
John continues to laugh, the sound of it echoing oddly in the room. There's something odd about his hair where you hit him, too. With another chuckle John pulls off what's apparently a wig and some sort of plastic scalp cover, revealing a shining stainless steel dome underneath! The man's head is made of metal! This can't possibly be good ...
Your opponent attacks ...
- He may not be the baddest man in the whole damn town, but John Steele still packs a mean punch.
- John Steele throws you across the office like a rag doll.
- John Steele headbutts you with another satisfying KLONGGGGG! Satisfying to him, that is, not you.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He may not be the baddest man in the whole damn town, but by the way you avoid his punches you might be.
- John Steele throws you across the office like a rag doll, but you fall well and pop right back up.
- John Steele tries to headbutt you, but you fend him off with a triumphant KLONGGGGG!
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 150 experience.
50% weak to electric damage.
50% resistant to sonic damage.