You are fighting Big Earl.
Big Earl makes Big Bad John look small. He makes Evel Knievel look good. He makes telemarketers seem pleasant. On him, those suspenders don't look silly, they look downright frightening.
Your opponent attacks ...
- Earl lights a cigar, takes a few puffs, and then puts it out on your arm.
- Earl heaves you off his derrick. You try to splash gracefully, but belly flop instead.
- Big Earl lands a big fist on your big fat head. Sorry about that, got a little carried away.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- Earl lights a cigar and enjoys a few puffs, putting off the fight for a few minutes.
- Earl heaves you off his derrick. You knife into the water with perfect form, no harm done.
- Big Earl tries to land a big fist on your (relatively) teensy tiny little head. His hand is so big he can't see where it's going, so he misses.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain (8*Level, cap 400) experience.
You got an item: Big Earl's suspenders (Guaranteed Drop)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a static Villain.|