Illicit and rare items can be found here, but for a hefty price. You feel a little weird about shopping here, but when you consider it's helping you fight crime, you figure the ends justify the means in this case. Besides, there's far too much violent crime going on around here for you to bother with some illegal sales issues. What's for sale in the market seems to change from day to day. This is what they've got today:
|can of Gingerelle||10 chips|
|can of Gingerette||10 chips|
|carbon-microfiber chassis||900 chips|
|electronic cabling||200 chips|
|Hike boots||250 chips|
|Louie Baton bag||150 chips|
|Mister Tea||500 chips|
|chip loafers||250 chips|
|paper cut gloves||250 chips|
|remainder cell phone||350 chips|
|SQUID player||1500 chips|
|Limited quantity: 1 only|
|cutting torch||500 chips|
|smoke bomb||500 chips|
|bungee lasso||500 chips|
- Item availability changes daily, and is the same for all players for that day. It includes:
- carbon-microfiber chassis and electronic cabling (always sold).
- One caffeine item, either can of Gingerelle, can of Gingerette or Mister Tea.
- One non-limited "old" item, either Hike boots, Louie Baton bag, remainder cell phone or SQUID player.
- One non-limited "new" item, either paper cut gloves or chip loafers.
- One limited quantity item, smoke bomb, bungee lasso or cutting torch.
- Limited quantity items started appearing on May 26, 2009.
- power converter used to be sold for 150 chips, but was replaced with electronic cabling on Nov 8, 2010.