You are fighting Bruiser.
Legend has it that Bruiser was the demon king of a race of genetically modified tortoises. Normally, you'd think that's nonsense, but after all the bizarre things you've seen since you start super heroing, and the shell-like shield he's carrying, you're willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. After you send him packing, of course.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He flings his shield at you and it smacks you in the face painfully.
- He rears back and then lets loose a blazing hot fireball. You don't shrink to half size, but it certainly hurts. (fire) damage
- He swings a huge fist at you. He's slow, so you jump back, but you fall into a pit.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He flings his shield at you, but another hero with red boots and a blue body suit deflects it with his own shield.
- He rears back and then lets loose a blazing hot fireball, but you jump on a convenient platform and avoid it.
- He swings a huge fist at you, but he's so slow that you can easily duck.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 150 experience.
You got an item: Bruiser's shell shield (Guaranteed Drop)
You take some additional suspicious items from the brute.
- If fought as the Master of Trainees:
- If fought as the Master of Veterans:
- If fought as the Head Trainer:
- This boss is based on Bowser from Super Mario Brothers and (keeping with the theme of this area) Super Smash Brothers.
- The hero in the first miss message is Mario from Super Mario Brothers.
Immune to fire damage.