You are fighting a clockwork mishmash.
You don't know what the heck this thing is, other than it's a giant shambling mound of clockwork machinery that appears bent upon assimilating or crushing anything in its path.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The mishmash assembles itself into car and crashes into you, flying back into a heap.
- The clockwork attempts to assimilate your biological diversity, but just ends up taking a chunk out of you instead.
- The mound of clockwork rolls over you, pinching you with thousands of tiny gears.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The mishmash tries to assemble itself into a car, but doesn't have the special pieces. Man, back in my day, mishmashes just used the same three pieces for everything and they liked it!
- The clockwork attempts to assimilate your technological diversity, but you're not carrying anything compatible with 32-tooth gears.
- The mound of opinionated clockwork rolls over you, setting your watch to UTC.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 230 experience.
You got an item: clockwork core (30.4 ± 0.9%)
50% resistant to physical damage.
- The second hit and miss messages refer to the Borg collective's goal of assimilating biological and technological diversity.
- UTC, mentioned in the third miss message stands for "Coordinated Universal Time".
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|
|This enemy is a clockwork enemy.|