You are fighting crawler bot.
This strange mechanical contraption is something like an out-of-water robotic starfish, if it were designed in three dimensions rather than just two. It turns and rotates as if "top" and "bottom" don't make much difference to it.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The crawler bot lifts into the air and begins to spin rapidly. It begins to glow, and then a pulse of charged air zaps everything nearby. Yeah, that includes you. (electric) damage
- Like something out of the movie Alien the crawler leaps and attaches itself to your face. That it opts to simply run a few thousand volts through your face instead of implanting a living critter in your chest comes as something of a relief. (electric) damage
- The crawler bot reads you some headlines from breaking movie star scandals. Shocking! (electric) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The crawler bot lifts into the air and begins to spin rapidly. Suddenly it stops and drops back to the ground, where it staggers around dizzily for a bit.
- This creepy-crawly critter is more crawly than creepy. Which, frankly, makes it pretty harmless.
- You can run, but you can't hide. This bot can crawl, but it can't run. Guess which one of you wins this round?
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain scaling experience.
Immune to electric damage.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|