You are fighting a cuckoo clockmaker.
No, this foe doesn't make cuckoo clocks. She's a regular clockmaker who's gone mad repairing all this crazy machinery.
Your opponent attacks ...
- You're not sure why all the clocks are set to right now, but they go off in a maddening cacophony. (sonic) damage
- The ticking... THE TICKING! (psychic) damage
- She pulls out her tools and tries to install a cuckoo clock in your chest. It's more unpleasant than it sounds.
She hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! She hits you for X damage.
- You're not sure when all the clocks are set to, but it apparently isn't right now because they're remaining silent.
- The clocks tick obnoxiously, but you're too busy fighting to obsess over it.
- She politely asks for permission to install a cuckoo clock in your chest to transform you into a new clock-themed villain under her control. Surprisingly, she drops the request once you refuse.
Your foe fumbles! She takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 220 experience.