You are fighting a data priestess.
It takes a certain amount of faith to keep computers running. You really have to believe it should work, even when it doesn't, if you're going to get anything done. This woman believes she's going to get rid of you, and quickly.
Your opponent attacks ...
- She explains how she's calculated that a printer is about to fall from a passing plane and crush you. It seems pretty unlikely, until the plastic is flying. damage + (psychic) damage
- She mutters a prayer, then whips a floppy disk at you like a shuriken.
- She shows you some things from the depths of the internet. Terrible, terrible things. (psychic) damage
She hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! She hits you for X damage.
- She explains how she's calculated that a printer is about to fall from a passing plane and crush you. It seems pretty unlikely, but you move a foot to the left anyway.
- She mutters a prayer, then whips a floppy disk at you like a shuriken. You lean backwards awkwardly and it whishes over your head.
- She tries to show you the depths of the internet, but their connection speed here is terrible. Maybe next round.
Your foe fumbles! She takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 48 experience.
50% resistant to psychic damage.
100% weak to fire damage.