You are fighting the Evil Shamus.
The Evil Shamus used to be a private investigator before she turned to a life of crime, using an ancient suit of power armor to commit crimes all over the country. Now she uses her extensive knowledge of police procedures to give tips to aspiring villains at the camp.
Your opponent attacks ...
- She shoots you with a shimmering beam which picks you up and throws you into a wall.
- Her arm clicks and shoots a missile at you, which blows you back a few feet.
- She points her arm cannon at you and blasts away. The spazed wave of charged plasma really hurts.
She hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! She hits you for X damage.
- She shoots you with a shimmering beam and uses it to swing herself around, whee!
- Her arm clicks. And clicks again. Huh. You didn't think futuristic weapons could jam.
- She points her arm cannon at you and blasts away. Unfortunately for her, she didn't get the long beam upgrade and the beam peters out after a foot or two.
Your foe fumbles! She takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 150 experience.
You got an item: small statuette (Guaranteed Drop)
You take some additional suspicious items from the brute.
- If fought as the Master of Trainees:
- If fought as the Master of Veterans:
- If fought as the Head Trainer:
Immune to acid damage.