You are fighting Fabu.
This trainer is fabulous, just as his name implies. He's sporting a body made out of fashionable blue energy, which crackles in a delightful manner. In what some would consider a risky move, he has a large eye in his chest. On a lesser foe, it would be gauche, but Fabu can pull off anything!
Your opponent attacks ...
- He opens that lovely baby blue in his chest and blasts you with chic beam of raw energy.
- He grows in a spectacular fashion and beats you about the head and shoulders. Stunning!
- His arms morph into a pair of positively slimming blades and slices a few pounds from you.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He opens that lovely baby blue in his chest to blast you, but the shot is reflected by a beetle carrying a keyboard. What?
- He grows in a spectacular fashion, but you call him fat, which makes him cry.
- His arms morph into a pair of positively slimming blades and he pauses to admire himself in a mirror.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 150 experience.
You got an item: shimmering wings (Guaranteed Drop)
You take some additional suspicious items from the brute.
- If fought as the Master of Trainees:
- If fought as the Master of Veterans:
- If fought as the Head Trainer:
Immune to electric damage.
- This boss is based on Tabuu from Super Smash Bros. His attack messages all refer to attacks Tabuu uses, and his item drop is modeled on the wings Tabuu has before the fight with him.