You are fighting a frenzied dissident.
There's only so many ways you can say "angry rioter" before they're all basically the same thing. This one isn't even really protesting that vigorously, she's just ticked about being called "frenzied."
Your opponent attacks ...
- She goes into a sugar frenzy at the slushie stand, splattering you with blue raspberry chipped ice. damage + (ice) damage
- She goes into a frenzy, beating you black and blue like a tiny black or blue robot.
- You try to get her to stop punching you, but she dissents.
She hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! She hits you for X damage.
- She goes into a sugar frenzy at the slushie stand, giving herself a whopper of an ice cream headache.
- She tries to go into a frenzy, but you explain nobody uses cassettes anymore.
- She tries to get you to stop moving so she can clock you, but you dissent.
Your foe fumbles! She takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 37 experience.
50% resistant to ice damage.
100% weak to fire damage.