You are fighting Frost Scaler.
This is a rather short advanced trainer, all bundled up in arctic gear. You're a little confused about why anyone would dress like this in the desert, but you don't get a chance to ask him: he has a giant wooden mallet that he wants to introduce you to.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He swings that giant mallet at your foot. You yelp in pain and fly up in the air; ding!
- He climbs up your body and jumps on your head. Those crampons really hurt.
- He whistles loudly and a polar bear jumps out of nowhere, mauling you.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He swings that giant mallet at your foot, but he grabbed the novelty one by mistake; squeak!
- He tries to climb up your body, but he doesn't have his safety equipment. Tsk tsk.
- He whistles loudly, but nothing happens. What did he think would happen?
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 150 experience.
You got an item: Frost Scaler's humongous mallet (Guaranteed Drop)
You take some additional suspicious items from the brute.
- If fought as the Master of Trainees:
- If fought as the Master of Veterans:
- If fought as the Head Trainer:
Immune to ice damage.
- This boss is based on the Ice Climbers from both their own game and Super Smash Brothers.