You are fighting an IT wizard.
This guy is decked out in long shimmering robes and is waving around something that looks kind of like a wand. It would be more humorous than fearsome if that wand wasn't shooting out a series of little fireballs.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The wizard reaches into his robe and withdraws a number of small objects, which he hurls at you. The objects turn out to be old ram chips, and their corners are surprisingly sharp!
- The wizard sends bad data to your hero's wristwatch, making it crash.
Into a wall.
Taking you with it.
- He wiggles his wand to and fro in a ridiculous fashion. You bust out laughing, until WHOOSH! a giant fireball slams into you. Apparently it is the way you wiggle the wand that counts. damage+ (fire) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- The wizard points his wand at you, but you wander out of range.
- He tries to invoke lightning with his laptop, but a y2k bug delivers the bolt to 1907.
- He tries to smack you around like a pinball, but he's not that kind of wizard.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 54 experience.
50% resistant to electric damage.
100% weak to fire damage.