You are fighting an irate student.
This crabby coed doesn't quite seem to be quite as fully invested in the protest as some of the others, but she's clearly ticked off and seems to be feeding on the angry vibe. You try to simply encourage her to leave, but she takes offense and attacks.
Your opponent attacks ...
- She beats you with a Dostoyevsky until you're seeing double. You're glad you don't have a weak heart.
- She crams for a test. You're not entirely sure why that involves beating you up... probably some new system of mnemonics.
- She takes a moment during combat to try out some things she learned in Chem 235, with predictably explosive results. damage + (fire) damage
She hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! She hits you for X damage.
- She tries to beat you with a Dostoyevsky, but you accidentally get into a really interesting conversation instead.
- She crams for a test. It brings back painful memories, but nothing you can't handle.
- She takes a moment during combat to try out some things she learned in Chem 235, but you don't titrate easily.
Your foe fumbles! She takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 58 experience.
100% weak to psychic damage.