You are fighting Knight.
This trainer is a small blob all dressed in knight's armor. He's actually not so much a knight, but a short, strange stereotype of a knight. A real knight's knight. There's a term for this kind of joke, but you can't think of it right now; perhaps it's beyond you.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He successfully punches you with his fist.
- He uses his sword in an effective manner to hurt you.
- He unleashes a series of exciting attacks that you fail to defend yourself against.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He unsuccessfully attempts to punch you, but you dodge with 50% more flair than usual.
- He fails to hit you with his sword in a highly amusing fashion.
- He unleashes a series of exciting attacks, only to fail in a manner that could be construed as a pop-culture reference.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 150 experience.
You got an item: bag of rubble (Guaranteed Drop)
You take some additional suspicious items from the brute.
- If fought as the Master of Trainees:
- If fought as the Master of Veterans:
- If fought as the Head Trainer:
Immune to psychic damage.
- The character is a reference to Meta-Knight from the Kirby video game series.
- As a pun on the name, all of the lines in this encounter are based on metahumor (thus, a meta knight).